TEE International to jointly develop Cairnhill Circle property

Engineering and real estate facilities management group TEE International is jointly developing a property at Cairnhill Circle.

Working with its partners TG Development and TG Capital Management, TEE plans to build an upper-middle range residential condominium for sale.

TG Capital Management will carry out developmental services for this site.

TEE and TG have also agreed to become co-developers.

TEE will own 27 per cent of all rights, titles and interests, while TG will own the remaining 73 per cent.

TEE was part of a consortium that won the tender for a site of the former Mitre Hotel at 145 Killiney Road last November.

Source : Channel NewsAsia – 25 Mar 2010

Join The Discussion

Compare listings