Exclusive condominiums in prime locations tend to skimp on one precious commodity – space. So it’s quite a relief to find one development at Mount Sinai Drive bucking the trend. With more than 1,700 sqft of space for the four-bedroom units, you can really relax and stretch in your MontView apartment. Even the two-bedroom-plus-one-study units are generous in space – averaging more than 1,200 sqft.
Another highlight of this development are the four-bedroom units which feature private lifts that’ll take you right to your front door. Another bonus is a cosy, little ‘powder room’ next to the lift where guests can freshen up in style if they want to arrive with their hair perfectly coiffed and noses consummately powdered.
Apart from the master bedroom in the four-bedroom units, another bedroom – called the junior master – also comes with an attached toilet. This is especially useful if you have guests or if your teenage daughter spends a lot of time washing her hair. Balconies in the various units offer views of Bukit Timah Hill, the West Coast sea or Orchard Road area, depending on which direction the unit faces.
Developer: Ho Bee Group
Location: Mount Sinai Drive (District 10)
Expected Completion Date: 2009
Total Units: 115 in a 24-storey tower
Types of Units:
- 2 rooms + balcony + study (20 units) ~ 1227 sqft
- 3 rooms + balcony (42 units) ~ 1475-1593 sqft
- 4 rooms + balcony (44 units) ~ 1701-1744 sqft
- 3 rooms + PES (2 units) ~1679 sqft
- 4 rooms + PES (2 untis) ~1948-1981 sqft
- 2 rooms + study + open terrace (1 unit) ~ 1227 sqft
- 4 rooms penthouse + roof terrace (2 units) ~ 3068 sqft
- 4 rooms penthouse + balcony + roof terrace (3 storey) (2 units) ~ 3412 sqft
- 31 m lap pool with infinity edge
- Wading pool
- Spa bubble pool
- Pool deck
- Entrance forecourt
- Meditation corner
- Fern garden
- Scent garden
- Timber deck fitness corner
- Landscaped terraces
- Tennis court
- Clubhouse roof terrace
Location is big plus point MontView is near Holland Village and Orchard Road and top schools such as Henry Park Primary School, Hwa Chong Institution and the National University of Singapore. For those who prefer public transport, it is a 15-minute walk to Dover MRT station.
For ownership or rental enquires, email [email protected] or call +65 9631 8037