H2O Residences sells 75% of units over weekend

City Developments says its first residential launch for the year, H2O Residences, has met with a good response from home buyers with 75 per cent of the units launched over the weekend sold.

Some 200 out of the 521 units in the nature-inspired development were launched over the private preview weekend.

A total of 150 units were sold at the the 99-year development.

CDL says the units were priced at an early bird average of about S$920 dollars per square foot.

Singaporeans comprised 85 per cent of the buyers, with permanent residents and foreigners from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Vietnam making up the remaining 15 per cent.

The units sold were mainly 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom plus Study, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartment types.

The development is located in the heart of Sengkang New Town with the Layar LRT station right at its doorstep.

In a statement, CDL said savvy investors can also leverage on the development’s proximity to the future Seletar Aerospace Park for rental and capital value appreciation potential.

Source : Channel NewsAsia – 7 Mar 2011

Join The Discussion

Compare listings